Salsbury Industries USPS Approved Recessed Mount 4C Mailbox #SY-3715D-18
This Salsbury Industries Recess Mount 4C Horizontal Mailbox has eighteen Tenant Doors, and two Parcel Lockers. Recessed Mount Horizontal Mailboxes save space and offering centralized effectiveness for even the highest-volume office. USPS-approved and meeting USPS-STD-4C specifications, this Recess Mount 4C Horizontal Mailbox is available in aluminum, bronze, gold and sandstone finishes. 4C mailboxes are constructed with heavy duty aluminum and warranted for indoor or outdoor use. Optional surface mount or free-standing enclosures available at added cost. USPS-STD-4C regulation requires a parcel locker for every ten tenants. Doors include a heavy-duty lock with a dust/rain shield and three keys. The outgoing mail compartment has an ample mail slot and weather protection hood. Lots of value!
Features & Specifications
- Unit Size: 31 1/8”"W x 55"H x 17"D
- Optional surface mount enclosure available for an extra cost
- Optional freestanding enclosure is offered for an extra cost
- Unit has standard mail compartments which are 13-1/4" W x 3-1/4"H
- Unit has two integrated parcel lockers which are 17 1/4"H
- 4C module weight - 165 lbs.
- (STANDARD) Finish for 4C horizontal mailboxes is offered in four different powder coat colors. The finish for the 4C pedestal mailbox is rated for indoor or outdoor use. Color chips are available upon request.
Door Id Option
- (STANDARD) Custom placards are a commonly used door identification option for 4C horizontal mailboxes. Each self-adhesive metal placard measures 1.75"W x 1.5"H x .025"D and can be customized alpha-numerically to your requirements up to two characters.
- (+$90.00) Custom engraved door identification for 4C horizontal mailboxes offers the customer a permanent clean door identification option. The engraved characters on your compartment doors will be silver with this door identification option because the unit is manufactured from aluminum.
- (+$90.00) Custom black filled engraving adds a touch of class to your mailbox. Each 4C horizontal mailbox door is engraved with the characters you specify and then filled in with a black ink to enhance the door identification.
- (STANDARD) USPS access indicates that the 4C horizontal mailbox will be used for delivery of U.S. Mail by the mailman. Because the mail receptacle is going to be used for Postal Service delivery the outgoing mail door which doubles as the master control door and parcel locker doors will be prepared to accept the postal arrow lock that the USPS will install in the field upon your request.
- (+$90.00) Private access indicates that the 4C horizontal mail receptacle will be used for a private application by the end users. In this case the Postal Service will not directly access the mailbox for delivery. A private access 4C horizontal mailbox will come equipped with a private lock on the master access door and on the parcel locker(s) if applicable.
Load Type Option
- (STANDARD) Front loading 4C horizontal mailboxes refers to the side of the commercial mailbox which master entry to all the compartments at one time is gained by the Postal Service if for USPS access or a private individual if for private access. The master door for the front loading 4C mailbox is gained through the outgoing mail compartment.
- (NO EXTRA CHARGE) Rear loading 4C horizontal mailboxes refers to the side of the centralized mailbox which master access to all the compartments at one time is gained by the USPS if for USPS access or a private individual if for private access. A rear loading 4C horizontal mailbox comes with a latching rear doors(s) on continuous hinge(s) that is not locking. Therefore, a secure room for mail distribution is required if for U.S. Mail delivery and suggested if for private distribution.
Shop our entire line of commercial mailboxes including vertical mailboxes and pedestal mailboxes online now.