Local US Postal Service Approval Required Pedestal Mount 4C Horizontal Mailbox #SY-3710D-4PPED
Wall mounted 4C horizontal mailboxes are U.S.P.S. Approved and meet USPS-STD-4C specifications, however mounting 4C mailboxes on a pedestal for postal use requires local USPS Approval. 4C pedestal mailboxes include a matching pedestal. USPS-STD-4C regulation requires a one parcel locker for every ten tenant compartment ratio. Units are constructed of heavy duty aluminum and stainless steel hardware and are warranted for indoor or outdoor use. Parcel locker doors come equipped with captive lock for USPS package delivery system. Pedestal mounted 4C horizontal mailboxes are available in front load only. This pedestal mailbox is available in six powder coat colors.
Features & Specifications
- Unit Size: 32 1/4"W x 65 5/8"H x 19"D
- Unit height includes 26" high pedestal
- Unit has four integrated parcel lockers which are 17 ¼"H
- (STANDARD) Finish for the 4C pedestal mailbox is offered in six different powder coat colors. The finish for the 4C pedestal mailbox is rated for indoor or outdoor use.
- (STANDARD) Custom placards are a commonly used door identification option for 4C pedestal mailboxes. Each self-adhesive metal placard measures 1.75"W x 1.5"H x .025"D and can be customized alpha-numerically to your requirements up to two characters.
- (+$20.00) Custom engraved door identification for 4C pedestal mailboxes offers the customer a permanent clean door identification option. The engraved characters on your compartment doors will be silver with this door identification option because the unit is manufactured from aluminum.
- (+$20.00) Custom black filled engraving adds a touch of class to your mail receptacle. Each 4C pedestal mailbox door is engraved with the characters you specify and then filled in with a black ink to further distinguish the door identification.
- (STANDARD) USPS access indicates that the 4C pedestal mailbox will be used for delivery of U.S. Mail by the mailman. Because the mail receptacle is going to be used for Postal Service delivery the outgoing mail door which doubles as the master control door and parcel locker doors will be prepared to accept the postal arrow lock that the USPS will install in the field upon your request. It is important to note that 4C pedestal mailboxes require local USPS approval to use for U.S. Mail delivery.
- (NO EXTRA CHARGE) Private access indicates that the 4C pedestal mail receptacle will be used for a private application by the end users. In this case the Postal Service will not directly access the mailbox for delivery. A private access 4C pedestal mailbox will come equipped with a private lock on the master access door and on the parcel locker(s) if applicable.
Shop our entire selection of pedestal mailboxes for sale today and receive the highest quality at the best value.