Local US Postal Service Approval Required Pedestal Mount 4C Horizontal Mailbox #SY-3715S-08PED
Wall mounted 4C horizontal mailboxes are U.S.P.S. Sanctioned and meet USPS-STD-4C guidelines, however mounting 4C mailboxes on a pedestal for postal delivery requires local postmaster permission. 4C pedestal mailboxes come furnished with a matching pedestal. USPS-STD-4C specifications demands a one parcel locker for every ten resident ratio. Modules are constructed of heavy duty aluminum and stainless steel hardware and are warranted for indoor or outdoor use. Compartment doors include a robust cam lock with a dust/rain shield and 3 keys. Mailbox compartment equal to two 3-1/4' high standard doors is used for outgoing mail collection & master entry door is marked "Outgoing Mail". The outgoing mail compartment includes a 10-3/4" W x 3/4" H mail slot and weather protection hood. Pedestal mounted 4C horizontal mailboxes are available exclusively in front load. Six powder coat colors are offered for this pedestal mailbox.
4C Pedestal Mailbox Features & Specifications
- Overall size: 17 1/2"W x 70 1/4"H x 19"D
- 4C mailbox height includes 13" high pedestal
- Mail receptacle has standard mailbox compartments of 13 ¼"W x 3 1/4"H
- Module has one integrated package locker that is 17 1/4"H
- (STANDARD) Finish for the 4C pedestal mailbox is offered in six different powder coat colors. The finish for the 4C pedestal mailbox is rated for indoor or outdoor use.
- (STANDARD) Custom placards are a commonly used door identification option for 4C pedestal mailboxes. Each self-adhesive metal placard measures 1.75"W x 1.5"H x .025"D and can be customized alpha-numerically to your requirements up to two characters.
- (+$40.00) Custom engraved door identification for 4C pedestal mailboxes offers the customer a permanent clean door identification option. The engraved characters on your compartment doors will be silver with this door identification option because the unit is manufactured from aluminum.
- (+$40.00) Custom black filled engraving adds a touch of class to your mail receptacle. Each 4C pedestal mailbox door is engraved with the characters you specify and then filled in with a black ink to further distinguish the door identification.
- (STANDARD) USPS access indicates that the 4C pedestal mailbox will be used for delivery of U.S. Mail by the mailman. Because the mail receptacle is going to be used for Postal Service delivery the outgoing mail door which doubles as the master control door and parcel locker doors will be prepared to accept the postal arrow lock that the USPS will install in the field upon your request. It is important to note that 4C pedestal mailboxes require local USPS approval to use for U.S. Mail delivery.
- (NO EXTRA CHARGE) Private access indicates that the 4C pedestal mail receptacle will be used for a private application by the end users. In this case the Postal Service will not directly access the mailbox for delivery. A private access 4C pedestal mailbox will come equipped with a private lock on the master access door and on the parcel locker(s) if applicable.
Shop our full selection of mailboxes and storage, 4C pedestal mailboxes or commercial mailboxes now to fulfill your building supply needs.