10 Unit Cell Phone Locker #SY-19065-10
Cell Phone Storage Units offer Large Protection for Small Valuables
Cell phone lockers offer lots of convenient storage in a tight, compact unit. This cell phone locker is strong as well as functional with its all-aluminum construction. USA Building Supplies offers this unit in surface mount (6 ¼” depth) or recess mount (5 ¾” depth) availability. Cell phone lockers accommodate a lot more than just cell phones. Secure your keys, tablet PCs, wallets, cameras, e-readers, cosmetics, important documents and many other valuable items at your convenience. Available in your choice of aluminum, bronze, gold, or sandstone powder coat you can accommodate your building's specific style.
Cell Phone Locker Features
- Eight doors that are 6 1/2"W x 5 1/4"H and two doors that are 13"W x 5 ¼"H
- Surface mount unit depth is 6 1/4", and recessed mount unit depth is 5 3/4"D
- Unit Size: 17 1/2"W x 36 1/2"H
- Rough opening (if recessed mount) is 2 1/4" less than the unit's width, 2 1/4" less than the unit's height and equal to the unit's depth
- 8 single high single wide & 2 single high double wide occupant doors
- (STANDARD) Finish choices are available in four colors and the finish provides durability for your cell phone locker. Color chips can be provided upon request.
- (STANDARD) Master keyed locks are the most common lock type ordered by customers. Master keyed locks are keyed differently for the visitor users, however an owner or supervisor has a master key which will allow them entry into any of the guest door compartments
- (+$85.00) Combination locks are resettable and are ideal for environments when visitors change from time to time. Combination locks also provide keyless entry into guest doors. A master key also allows entry for a owner or supervisor to any of the door compartments.
- (STANDARD) Surface mounted cell phone lockers are typically attached to a wall and are usually ordered by clients who have an existing building
- (NO EXTRA CHARGE) Recessed mounted cell phone cabinets are mounted into a wall opening and provide a finished appearance after installation. Recessed cell phone lockers are commonly ordered by customers who are planning or currently building a new building.
- (STANDARD) Cardholders are a type of door identification that allows the end user to identify each storage compartment door as they desire. Each door compartment comes with a 2"W x 5/8"H clear plastic cardholder and card for identifying purposes.
- (+$45.00) Custom engraved doors are engraved by the factory as you direct them to do so. Custom engraved doors enhance the appearance of your cell phone locker. The engraved characters will appear on the doors as a silver color because the cell phone cabinet is constructed from aluminum.
- (+$30.00) Custom engraved placards are another form of door id that is a self-adhesive placard that measures 2"W x 0.625"H x 0.25"D that can be engraved as you direct.
- (+$45.00) Custom black filled engraving is a decorative door id option which the engraved characters on the doors will appear in black. Black filled engraving door id option allows you to choose how you would like each door engraved and enhances the overall appearance of your cell phone locker.
Master Key Option
- (+10.00) Master key allows an owner or supervisor entry into any of the visitor door compartments. One master key is provided with each cell phone locker for master keyed or combination lock cell phone locker orders.
Shop our vast selection of cell phone lockers or other great electronic storage units online today for high quality building solutions.