4C Pedestal Mailbox #SY-3708D-14PED
4C horizontal mailboxes that are wall mounted are U.S.P.S. Certified and meet STD-4C specifications, however installing 4C mailboxes on a pedestal for mail delivery requires local USPS endorsement. 4C pedestal mailboxes include a compatible pedestal. USPS-STD-4C regulation demands a one package locker for every ten tenant compartment ratio. Mail receptacles are constructed of robust aluminum and stainless steel hardware and are guaranteed for indoor or outdoor use. Doors include a high security cam lock with a dust/rain guard and 3 keys. Mailbox compartment equivalent to two 3-1/4' high standard doors is utilized for outgoing mail collection & as a master access door and is identified with a decal marked "Outgoing Mail". The outgoing mail compartment includes a mail slot that is 10-3/4" W x 3/4" H and a climate protection hood. This pedestal mailbox is available in six powder coat colors and in front load only.
Pedestal Mailbox Features
- Overall pedestal mailbox size: 32 1/4"W x 58 5/8"H x 19"D
- Total unit height includes 26" high stand
- 4C pedestal mailbox has standard size mail compartments which are 13 ¼"W x 3 ¼"H
- (STANDARD) Finish for the 4C pedestal mailbox is offered in six different powder coat colors. The finish for the 4C pedestal mailbox is rated for indoor or outdoor use.
- (STANDARD) Custom placards are a commonly used door identification option for 4C pedestal mailboxes. Each self-adhesive metal placard measures 1.75"W x 1.5"H x .025"D and can be customized alpha-numerically to your requirements up to two characters.
- (+$65.00) Custom engraved door identification for 4C pedestal mailboxes offers the customer a permanent clean door identification option. The engraved characters on your compartment doors will be silver with this door identification option because the unit is manufactured from aluminum.
- (+$65.00) Custom black filled engraving adds a touch of class to your mail receptacle. Each 4C pedestal mailbox door is engraved with the characters you specify and then filled in with a black ink to further distinguish the door identification.
- (STANDARD) USPS access indicates that the 4C pedestal mailbox will be used for delivery of U.S. Mail by the mailman. Because the mail receptacle is going to be used for Postal Service delivery the outgoing mail door which doubles as the master control door and parcel locker doors will be prepared to accept the postal arrow lock that the USPS will install in the field upon your request. It is important to note that 4C pedestal mailboxes require local USPS approval to use for U.S. Mail delivery.
- (NO EXTRA CHARGE) Private access indicates that the 4C pedestal mail receptacle will be used for a private application by the end users. In this case the Postal Service will not directly access the mailbox for delivery. A private access 4C pedestal mailbox will come equipped with a private lock on the master access door and on the parcel locker(s) if applicable.
Shop our large selection of pedestal mailboxes online now for local USPS approved mailing solutions.