Cell Phone Storage Unit-Features & Specifications
- Cell phone lockers are fabricated from all aluminum with durable powder coated finish
- Temporary storage of phones, rings, wallets, iPads, keys, and other valuable items
- Front master access panel offers management entry all compartments at once, however master compartment cannot be utilized for storage
- Cell phone lockers are available in 7, 6, 5, and 4 doors high
- Cell phone cabinet has eight 6 1/2"W x 5 1/4"H with seven utilized guest doors (one door is utilized for master door), and two 13"W x 5 1/4"H doors with a 6H x 2W cabinet door arrangement
- Phone lockers that are surface mounted have a depth of 6 1/4" deep whereas recessed mount cabinets are 5 3/4" deep
- Cell phone locker wall opening for recessed mount phone cabinets is 2 1/4" less than the locker's width and 2 1/4" less than cabinet's height and equal to the recessed unit's depth
- Overall locker size: 17 1/2"W x 36 1/2"H
- (STANDARD) Finish choices are available in four colors and the finish provides durability for your cell phone locker. Color chips can be provided upon request.
- (STANDARD) Keyed locks are the most common lock type ordered by customers. In an entry panel cell phone locker the supervisor gains access to any of the visitor doors through a dedicated master door which allows them to swing open the entire face panel.
- (+$85.00) Combination locks are resettable and are ideal for environments when visitors change from time to time. Combination locks also provide keyless entry into guest doors. A master key also allows entry for a owner or supervisor to any of the door compartments.
- (STANDARD) Surface mounted cell phone lockers are typically attached to a wall and are usually ordered by clients who have an existing building
- (NO EXTRA CHARGE) Recessed mounted cell phone cabinets are mounted into a wall opening and provide a finished appearance after installation. Recessed cell phone lockers are commonly ordered by customers who are planning or currently building a new building.
- (STANDARD) Cardholders are a type of door identification that allows the end user to identify each storage compartment door as they desire. Each door compartment comes with a 2"W x 5/8"H clear plastic cardholder and card for identifying purposes.
- (+$40.00) Custom engraved doors are engraved by the factory as you direct them to do so. Custom engraved doors enhance the appearance of your cell phone locker. The engraved characters will appear on the doors as a silver color because the cell phone cabinet is constructed from aluminum.
- (+$25.00) Custom engraved placards are another form of door id that is a self-adhesive placard that measures 2"W x 0.625"H x 0.25"D that can be engraved as you direct.
- (+$40.00) Custom black filled engraving is a decorative door id option which the engraved characters on the doors will appear in black. Black filled engraving door id option allows you to choose how you would like each door engraved and enhances the overall appearance of your cell phone locker.
Shop our entire line of cell phone lockers online today and shop other building supplies including Pedestal Mailboxes, Anti-Fatigue Mats and more today to complete all your building supply needs.