18 Pocket Wall Hung Mailroom Sorter #DM-SR1903WM
Features & Specifications
- Wall hung mail sorters are offered with closed sorter back only
- Letter or legal size sorter modules have fifteen adjustable shelves with eighteen pocket openings
- Wall mounted mailroom sorter shell and vertical dividers with exception of steel sorter back to support wall hanging are constructed of 3/4" 45-50 lb. substrate (particle board) with thermally fused finish and included manufactured matched 3/8" PVC on edges
- Wall hung mail sorter back which is steel facilitates a stable installation and the sorter back is painted in the same finish as the buyer sorter shelf finish choice
- Overall mail sorter size: 19 1/2"H x 37 3/4"W x 12 1/4"D (letter size) or 16 1/4" (legal size)
- 3/8" PVC trim will be in the color referenced in color and trim matching chart which can be found in supporting documents area above
- Legal and letter size document sorter modules include one shelf (adjustable in 1" increments) for every three inches providing 2 1/2" clearance between shelves
- Steel organizer shelves have a 90 degree 1/2" lip label area with center cut out
- Custom or color matched exterior or interior office sorter shell finishes (requires additional lead-time) are available for an additional charge
- Wall hung mail sorters include manufacturer provided steel brackets which must be field installed at wall studs
- Interior mail sorter housing hardware which holds shelves in position often referred to as uprights or standards are painted black
- Depth can be ordered in letter size (12 1/4") or legal size (16 1/4") which allows a net opening for letter sort modules of 11 1/4"W x 11 1/4"D or legal sorters of 11 1/4"W x 15 1/4"
- Plan for 3 to 4 weeks for lead-time (lead-times can vary during peak production times)
Mail Sorter Overall Depth
(STANDARD) 12 1/4" (Letter size) sorter depth is the proper option choice for storing documents that are 8 ½”W x 11” and is usually spacious enough for most client applications.
(+$35.00) 16 1/4 (Legal size) sorter depth is for end users who demand more storage space for documents, booklets, or other materials.
Finishes for Shelves
(STANDARD) Finishes for surface mounted mail sorter shelves are categorized into three distinct classifications which are standard, non-standard, and premium colors. Standard painted finishes can be procured in anyone of eight color alternatives. Please take note that for wall hung mail sorters the back of the sorter shell will be painted the identical color as the buyer specified shelf finish selection. Standard finishes are the most affordable finish classification for mail organizer shelves and are delivered from the factory the quicker than non-standard or premium finishes.
(+$35.00) Non-standard finishes are available in nine color alternatives. Usually, non-standard finishes have an upcharge for the buyer and take an additional 1-2 weeks to ship from the manufacturer.
(+$70.00) Premium finishes are offered at an extra cost and often require an additional two week lead-time. The premium painted finishes available for surface mounted mail sorter shelves are ivory, pure white, and soft white color.
Finishes for Mail Sorter Shell
(STANDARD) The interior and exterior of the wall hung mail sorter shell (except steel sorter back) is finished in an attractive and durable laminate. Custom color matching is available if asked for however it often results in an increased charge and extended lead-time. Please note that wall hung literature organizers have a steel shell back and are finished the same as the mail sorter’s shelves.
Label Holder Option
(+$18.00) Label holders allow the department manager to identify each pocket opening. If this option choice is ordered you will be provided the applicable amount of clear plastic label holders with double sided tape and cardboard inserts for a personalized marking for each pocket opening.