6 Pocket Wall Hung Mail Sorter #DM-SR1901WM
Features & Specifications
- Overall size: 19 1/2"H x 13 1/8"W x 12 1/4"D (letter size) or 16 1/4" (legal size)
- Wall mounted mailroom sorter shell and vertical dividers with exception of steel sorter back which supports wall hanging are constructed of 3/4" 45-50 lb. substrate (particle board) with thermally fused finish and matching or complimentary 3/8" PVC on front edges
- Wall hung mail sorter’s back which is steel promotes a more stable installation and the back is painted in the same finish as the customer shelf finish selection
- 3/8" PVC trim will be in the color referenced in color and trim matching chart located in supporting documents area above
- Steel shelves have a 90 degree 1/2" lip label area with center cut out
- Legal and letter size sorter modules include one shelf (adjustable in 1" increments) for every three inches providing 2 1/2" clearance between shelves
- Internal mail organizer housing hardware to hold shelves in place generally referred to as standards or uprights are painted black
- Custom or color matched interior or exterior mail sorter finishes (extended lead-time) are available for an up charge
- Wall hung mail sorters are available in closed back only
- Wall mounted mail sorters include factory provided steel brackets which must be field installed at wall studs
- Depth can be ordered in letter size (12 1/4") or legal size (16 1/4") which allows a net opening for letter sort modules of 11 1/4"W x 11 1/4"D or legal sorters of 11 1/4"W x 15 1/4"
- Legal or letter size sorter modules have five shelves with 6 openings
- Allow 3 to 4 weeks for lead-time (lead-times can vary during peak production times)
Mail Sorter Overall Depth
(STANDARD) 12 1/4" (Letter size) sorter depth handles documents that are 8 ½”W x 11” and usually provides ample room for most client applications.
(+$15.00) 16 1/4 (Legal size) sorter depth is for buyers who require additional space for document storage.
Finishes for Shelves
(STANDARD) Finishes for surface mounted mail sorter shelves are grouped into three different categories which are standard, non-standard, and premium colors. Standard painted finishes can be purchased in your choice of different eight colors. Please note for wall hung mail sorters the back of the organizer shell will be painted the same color as the customer specified shelf finish selection. Standard finishes are the most affordably priced finish for mail sorter shelves and ship from the factory the quicker than non-standard or premium finishes.
(+$20.00) Non-standard finishes are available in nine color options. Typically, non-standard finishes are subject to an upcharge for the buyer and take an additional 1-2 weeks to ship from the manufacturer.
(+$40.00) Premium finishes are offered at an extra charge and an additional two week lead-time is required. The premium painted colors offered for wall mounted mail sorter shelves are ivory, pure white, and soft white color.
Finishes for Mail Sorter Shell
(STANDARD) The interior and exterior of the mail organizer shell (except steel sorter back) is finished in an attractive high quality laminate which provides excellent durability and appearance benefits. Custom color matching is offered upon request however it typically results in an additional cost and longer lead-time. Please note that wall hung mail sorters have a steel shell back and are finished the same as the organizer’s shelves.
Label Holder Option
(+$6.00) Label holders allow the buyer or supervisor to identify each pocket opening. If this option is selected you will be provided the applicable amount of transparent plastic label holders with double side tape and cardboard inserts for a custom marking for each pocket opening.