16 Pocket Wall Mounted Mail Sorter #DM-SR2602WM
Features & Specifications
- Letter or legal size sorter modules have fourteen adjustable shelves with sixteen pocket openings
- Wall hung mail sorters are available with closed sorter back only
- Unit size: 26 1/2"H x 25 3/8"W x 12 1/4"D (letter size) or 16 1/4" (legal size)
- Wall hung office sorter shell and vertical dividers with exception of steel sorter back to support wall hanging are constructed of 3/4" 45-50 lb. substrate (particle board) with thermally fused finish and included factory matched 3/8" PVC on edges
- Wall mounted mail sorter back which is steel provides a more stable installation and the organizer back is painted in the same finish as the shopper sorter shelf finish selection
- 3/8" PVC trim will be in the color referenced in color and trim matching chart which can be found in supporting documents area above
- Legal and letter size literature organizer modules include one shelf (adjustable in 1" increments) for every three inches providing 2 1/2" clearance between shelves
- Steel shelves have a 90 degree 1/2" lip label area with center cut out
- Custom or color matched exterior or interior mail sorter shell finishes (increased lead-time) are available for an additional charge
- Wall mounted mailroom sorters include factory included steel brackets which must be field installed at wall studs
- Internal mail organizer housing hardware which secures shelves in place often referred to as uprights or standards are painted black
- Depth can be ordered in letter size (12 1/4") or legal size (16 1/4") which allows a net opening for letter sort modules of 11 1/4"W x 11 1/4"D or legal sorters of 11 1/4"W x 15 1/4"
- Allow 3 to 4 weeks for lead-time (lead-times can change during peak production times)
Mail Sorter Overall Depth
(STANDARD) 12 1/4" (Letter size) sorter depth the appropriate option selection for storing documents that are 8 ½”W x 11” and is usually enough room for most customer applications.
(+$25.00) 16 1/4 (Legal size) sorter depth is for end users who command more storage space for documents or other materials.
Finishes for Shelves
(STANDARD) Finishes for wall mounted mail sorter shelves are classified into three distinct sets which are standard, non-standard, and premium colors. Standard painted finishes can be ordered in anyone of eight color alternatives. Please be advised for wall hung mail sorters the back of the sorter shell will be painted the identical color as the shopper specified shelf finish selection. Standard finishes are the lowest cost finish for mail sorter shelves and are delivered from the factory the quicker than non-standard or premium finishes.
(+$25.00) Non-standard finishes are offered in nine color different alternatives. Typically, non-standard finishes have an additional charge for the shopper and take an additional 1-2 weeks to ship from the manufacturer.
(+$50.00) Premium finishes are available at an extra cost and often require an additional two week lead-time. The premium painted finishes available for wall hung mail sorter shelves are pure white, ivory, and soft white color.
Finishes for Mail Sorter Shell
(STANDARD) The interior and exterior of the wall hung mail sorter shell (except steel sorter back) is finished in an appealing high quality laminate which offers durability and appearance benefits. Custom color matching is offered if asked for however it often results in an additional charge and longer lead-time. Please note that wall hung mailroom organizers have a steel shell back and are finished the same as the mail sorter’s shelves.
Label Holder Option
(+$16.00) Label holders allow the department supervisor to identify each pocket opening. If this option selection is ordered you will be provided the applicable amount of clear plastic label holders with double sided tape and cardboard inserts for a custom marking for each pocket opening.