Cluster Box Units are Renowned for Security Features
The F Series cluster box unit released early in the 21st Century is gaining notoriety for its ability to discourage and frustrate practically all of the less than well intentioned guests. The heavy duty aluminum construction with tight tolerances at the seams makes prying a challenging endeavor to say the least. In addition, the tenant doors are equipped with high security locks that hook into the frame of the cluster box unit which further protects your resident’s mail from predators who gain unauthorized entry. The interior of the dual use outgoing mail and carrier door compartment is outfitted with anti-fish plate which prevents mail fishing through the outgoing mail slot. These security features with the addition using generic door identification to prevent targeting of a particular person’s mail and installing the cluster box unit in a lighted area help minimize and practically eliminate the chance of identity theft for your residents.
Features & Specifications
- Cluster mailboxes are currently the only USPS approved pedestal mailbox in the market.
- Pedestal mailboxes in the marketplace other than cluster boxes require local USPS approval if the receptacle is used for delivery of U.S. Mail.
- Cluster mailboxes are available in sandstone (warehoused), gray (replacement units only), dark bronze, black, white, and forest green powder coat.
- Twelve door cluster box unit (Type II) has tenant compartments that measure 12"W x 3 ¼"H x 15"D with one parcel locker which is 12"W x 10"H x 15"D.
- Each tenant door will come furnished with a high security lock and three keys when it arrives to your location.
- Replacement tenant locks are easy to install and readily available.
- Parcel locker will come equipped with one captive lock and a drill hole sized for the USPS arrow lock (if for USPS delivery).
- Cluster box units contain an outgoing mail compartment that doubles as the master control door.
- Outgoing mail is locked once deposited.
- Anti-fish plate that is mounted on the rear of mail slot prevents mail fishing and tampering of the master control door.
- Cluster box units are front loading for both the mail carrier and your tenants.
- USA Building Supplies' cluster mailboxes are manufactured from combination of stainless steel and aircraft aluminum
- Cluster box units are shipped complete except for the USPS arrow locks (USPS provides and installs) and anchor bolts for mounting the pedestal to a concrete pad.
- Cluster box pedestals are included in our pricing.
- (NO CHARGE FOR DIFFERENT FINISH CHOICES) Finish choices are offered in six different powder coat finishes. The finish of the cluster box unit is rated for indoor or outdoor applications
Door Id Option
- (STANDARD) Custom engraved placards are a commonly used door identification option for cluster box units. Each self-adhesive metal placard measures 1.75"W x 1.5"H x .025"D and can be customized alpha-numerically to your requirements up to two characters.
- (+$60.00) Custom engraved door identification for cluster boxes offers the customer a permanent clean door identification option. The engraved characters on your compartment doors will be silver with this door identification option because the unit is manufactured from aluminum.
- (+$60.00) Custom black filled engraving adds a touch of class to your mailbox. Each cluster box unit door is engraved with the characters you specify and then filled in with a black ink to enhance the door identification.
Shop our full selection of F Series or Regency Series cluster mailboxes, 4C Horizontal mailboxes or cell phone lockers now to fulfill your building supply needs.