Non-Charging Laptop Locker - 9 CompartmentsSKU: DF-9NCPP
9 Compartment Laptop Locker
Features & Specifications
- Laptop locker overall size is 20"W x 22"D x 47 9/32"H
- Weight of nine compartment laptop locker is 100 lbs. and when packaged for shipping 120 lbs.
- Main image shows laptop locker with laminate top option
- Ideal for temporary keeping various small items including laptops, camera, tablets, cell phones, and more
- Laptop locker is fabricated from 20 gauge steel
- Unit has front fold down doors to provide easy access to compartments
- Bay inside dimensions: 19 3/4"W x 4"H x 20 7/8"D
- Vented sides keep your electronic devices cool
- Laptop locker's standard base raises unit 4" off the floor
- Laptop locker has three locking device choices which are keyed locks, hasps (for customer supplied locks), or 4 digit electronic locks
- Laptop lockers can be ordered in various powder coated finish choices
- Nine compartment laptop locker ships assembled on a skid via motor freight
- Three weeks lead-time for standard laptop lockers, and four weeks for add option (laminate top and/or drawer base) laptop cabinets
(STANDARD) Finishes for laptop locker banks that fall under the category of standard painted finishes are sand, black, light gray, bone white, gray mist, medium gray metallic, tan metallic, and warm brown. These finishes add to the durability and appearance of the unit. Standard finishes provide buyers the quickest lead-time and most affordable price.
(+$120.00) Finishes that fall under the classification of non-standard finishes for laptop lockers include safety yellow, dark gray metallic, light gray metallic, industrial red, sage, slate blue, tech blue, blue, and burgundy. Non-standard finishes are more expensive than standard finishes and take 1-2 weeks more time for the factory to produce.
(+$240.00) Finishes that are considered by the manufacturer as a premium selection are pure white, ivory, or soft white. These finish choices are the most expensive finish choice and require an extended lead-time that is typically about two weeks.
- (STANDARD) Keyed locks provide the end user quick and easy access to their electronic devices. Keyed locks are a single point lock.
- (NO EXTRA CHARGE) Hasps are for clients who desire to provide their own padlocks or have end users provide the padlocks
- (+$1125.00) Electronic locks provide keyless entry into compartments and the ability to reset access codes. Master code is provided for entry into any of the locker doors free of charge.
Drawer Base Option
- (+$145.00) Drawer base which measures 20"W x 7 3/4"H x 22"D allows for storage of incidental items
Laminate Top Option
- (+$80.00) Laminate Top with dimensions of 21 5/8"W x 1 1/8"H x 22"D and is available in various finishes, provides the end user a solid work surface on top of each laptop locker bank
Master Key Option for Keyed Locks
- (+$20.00) Master key for keyed locks provide entry into any of the locker door compartments. One master key will suffice if customer desires for multiple locker module purchases. Master key can be duplicated in the field. Master key is not necessary for electronic lock laptop lockers.
Contact the building supply specialists at USA Building Supplies for information on our full line of laptop lockers