Charging Laptop Locker - 10 Compartments SKU: DTTK10
Charging Laptop Lockers Provide Effective Storage
Tek Stak charging laptop lockers sales continue to spike at USA Building Supplies. The staff has speculated for the reasons for the bump in sales for the laptop lockers but most agree it can be probably attributed to the continued transition of companies and government utilizing technology to maximize their efficiency. In addition, charging laptop lockers are popular in libraries, universities, training centers and more because they offer charging capability and secure storage. Each laptop computer locker storage compartment is 4”H x 16 ¾”W x 20 7/8”D which can accommodate numerous different types of electronic devices. Laptop cabinet compartment doors can be equipped with a keyed locks, hasps for user provided padlocks, or electronic locks. Charging laptop cabinets have vented sides to ensure electronic devices remain cool in storage. Tek Stak charging laptop lockers are available in array of finishes for potential clients to choose from.
Features & Specifications
- Overall dimensions: 20"W x 52 1/8"H x 22"D
- Standard base of laptop locker is 4"
- All electrical components are UL approved
- Main image depicts multiple ten locker units side by side
- Laptop lockers have two outlets per compartment allows users to charge two electronic devices at once
- Tek Stak laptop lockers are available with keyed locks, hasps (lock not included), or electronic locks with 4 digits
- Maximum air flow is gained through our vented sides which keeps devices cool
- Fabricated from 20 gauge steel
- Weight of standard laptop locker is 110 lbs. and when packaged 130 lbs.
- Charging laptop locker has 10 bays with inside dimensions of 4"H x 16 3/4"W x 20 7/8"
- Lockers are available in a wide selection of finishes for lockers and laminate tops
- Manufacturer provides lifetime warranty on parts and limited warranty on electrical components and electronic locks
- Ships assembled via motor freight
- Allow for three weeks for delivery and four weeks if you prefer a locker with added options (laminate top or drawer base)
- (STANDARD) Finish option provides product with longer product life and can be purchased in anyone of nineteen different colors virtually assuring a laptop locker cabinet which will blend into almost any environment
- (STANDARD) Keyed locks provide the end user quick and easy access to their electronic devices. Keyed locks are a single point lock.
- (NO EXTRA CHARGE) Hasps are for clients who desire to provide their own padlocks or have end users provide the padlocks
- (+$1035.00) Electronic locks provide keyless entry into compartments and the ability to reset access codes. Master code is provided for entry into any of the locker doors free of charge.
Drawer Base Option
- (+$135.00) Drawer base which measures 20"W x 7 3/4"H x 22"D allows for storage of incidental items
Laminate Top Option
- (+$80.00) Laminate Top with dimensions of 21 5/8"W x 1 1/8"H x 22"D and is available in various finishes, provides the end user a solid work surface on top of each laptop locker bank
Master Key Option for Keyed Locks
- (+$20.00) Master key for keyed locks provide entry into any of the locker door compartments. One master key will suffice if customer desires for multiple locker module purchases. Master key can be duplicated in the field. Master key is not necessary for electronic lock laptop lockers.
Contact the building supply specialists at USA Building Supplies for information on our full line of storage solutions for electronic devices or CALL 1.855-373-5381.