Charging Laptop Locker - 5 Compartments SKU: DTTEK500
Charging Laptop Locker
Features & Specifications
- Constructed from 20 gauge steel
- Charging laptop locker has 5 bays with inside dimensions of 4"H x 16 3/4"W x 20 7/8"D
- Overall dimensions: 20"W x 28 3/8"H x 22"D
- Standard laptop unit base is 4"
- All electrical components are UL approved
- Two outlets per compartment allows users to charge multiple electronic devices at one time
- Laptop lockers are offered in keyed locks, hasps (lock not included), or 4 digit electronic locks
- Maximum air flow is accomplished through our vented sides which keeps devices cool
- Laptop locker is 75 lbs. and when packaged 95 lbs.
- Lifetime warrantly on parts, and limited 2 year warranty on electrical components and electronic locks
- Allow for three weeks for lead-time and four weeks if you prefer a locker with one of our added options (laminate top or drawer base)
- Ships assembled
(STANDARD) Finishes for laptop lockers can be ordered in eight standard colors, nine non-standard colors, or three premium finish choices. Laptop locker finishes are a painted finish. Standard finishes are offered at the lowest cost for the shopper and ship out the fastest from the factory.
(+$150.00) Non-standard finishes for laptop lockers are offered in nine different selections at an additional cost. Non-standard finishes typically require an additional 1-2 weeks lead-time than standard finishes.
(+$300.00) Finishes for laptop lockers that considered to be premium by the factory are soft white, ivory, and pure white. These premium painted finishes usually cost more than standard and non-standard finishes and often require an extended lead-time.
- (STANDARD) Keyed locks provide the end user quick and easy access to their electronic devices. Keyed locks are a single point lock.
- (NO EXTRA CHARGE) Hasps are for clients who desire to provide their own padlocks or have end users provide the padlocks
- (+$495.00) Electronic locks provide keyless entry into compartments and the ability to reset access codes. Master code is provided for entry into any of the locker doors free of charge.
Drawer Base Option
- (+$135.00) Drawer base which measures 20"W x 7 3/4"H x 22"D allows for storage of incidental items
Laminate Top Option
- (+$80.00) Laminate Top with dimensions of 21 5/8"W x 1 1/8"H x 22"D and is available in various finishes, provides the end user a solid work surface on top of each laptop locker bank
Master Key Option for Keyed Locks
- (+$20.00) Master key for keyed locks provide entry into any of the locker door compartments. One master key will suffice if customer desires for multiple locker module purchases. Master key can be duplicated in the field. Master key is not necessary for electronic lock laptop lockers.
Shop our full line of locking laptop storage solutions online now for high-quality protection in office settings or any other high security building.