Mail Sorters Provide Organization and Look Good Doing It
Often products provide buyers with part of what they want but not everything to make it an exceptional value. Mail master mail sorters buck the trend and provide the organizational benefit the shopper desires, along with the attractiveness to be located anywhere in your building, and at affordable prices. These premium mail sorters can be purchased letter or legal depths. Mail master mail sorter modules come in a variety of sizes with varying pocket opening capacities. Pocket opening shelves can be adjusted or removed to accommodate volume changes by different users. Various shelf finishes are offered in an assortment of color choices to match your building’s décor. In addition, the mail sorter’s shell is available in numerous laminate finishes to provide durability and appearance benefits. Optional label holders are available to identify your organizer’s pocket openings.
Features & Specifications
- Overall sorter dimensions: 19 1/2"H x 50 1/8"W x 12 1/4"D (letter size) or 16 1/4" (legal size)
- Wall hung mail sorters are available with closed sorter back only
- Letter or legal size sorter modules have twenty adjustable shelves with twenty four pocket openings
- Wall mounted mailroom furniture sorter shell and vertical dividers with exception of steel sorter back to support wall hanging are fabricated from 3/4" 45-50 lb. substrate (particle board) with thermally fused finish and factory matched 3/8" PVC on edges
- Wall hung mailroom sorter back which is steel facilitates a stable installation and the sorter back is painted in the same finish as the shopper sorter shelf finish choice
- 3/8" PVC trim will be in the color referenced in color and trim matching chart which can be found in supporting documents section above
- Legal and letter size office sorter modules include one shelf (adjustable in 1" increments) for every three inches providing 2 1/2" clearance between shelves
- Steel Mail Master mail sorter shelves have a 90 degree 1/2" lip label area with center cut out
- Custom or color matched exterior or interior office sorter shell finishes (requires additional lead-time) are offered for an additional cost
- Wall hung mail sorters include manufacturer provided steel brackets which must be field installed at wall studs
- Internal mail sorter housing hardware which holds shelves in position often referred to as standards are painted black
- Depth can be ordered in letter size (12 1/4") or legal size (16 1/4") which allows a net opening for letter sort modules of 11 1/4"W x 11 1/4"D or legal mail sorters of 11 1/4"W x 15 1/4"
- Plan for 3 to 4 weeks for lead-time (lead-times can vary during peak production periods)
Mail Sorter Overall Depth
(STANDARD) 12 1/4" (Letter size) sorter depth is the right option choice for storing documents that are 8 ½”W x 11” and is often spacious enough for most client applications.
(+$50.00) 16 1/4 (Legal size) sorter depth is for shoppers who demand more storage space for documents, catalogs, booklets, or other materials.
Finishes for Shelves
(STANDARD) Finishes for wall mounted mail sorter shelves are categorized into three different classifications which are standard, non-standard, and premium colors. Standard painted finishes can be ordered in your choice of eight unique color options. Please take note that for wall hung mail sorters the back of the sorter shell will be painted the identical color as the buyer specified shelf finish selection. Standard finishes are the lowest cost finish classification for mail cubby shelves and are delivered from the factory the quicker than non-standard or premium finishes.
(+$40.00) Non-standard finishes are available in nine color alternatives. Usually, non-standard finishes have an upcharge for the buyer and take an additional 1-2 weeks to ship from the factory.
(+$80.00) Premium finishes are offered at an extra charge and typically require an additional two week lead-time. The premium painted finishes available for surface mounted mail sorter shelves are pure white, ivory, and soft white color.
Finishes for Mail Sorter Shell
(STANDARD) The interior and exterior of the wall hung mail sorter shell (except steel sorter back) is finished in a durable and attractive laminate. Custom color matching is available if asked for however it often results in an increased cost and extended lead-time. Please note that wall hung mail organizers have a steel shell back and are finished the same as the mail sorter’s shelves.
Label Holder Option
(+$24.00) Label holders allow the department supervisor to identify each pocket opening. If this option choice is ordered you will be provided the applicable amount of clear plastic label holders with double sided tape and cardboard inserts for a custom marking for each pocket opening.