Mail Sorters Provide Productive Storage
Often getting your department organized requires storage equipment to provide you with the structure you need to stay organized. Mail sorter modules which can be procured in an assortment of sizes and number of pocket openings which are many times the answer the company needs to help them get organized. The mail sorter can be ordered in letter or legal depth. Mail master mail sorter shelves can be finished in standard, non-standard, or premium finish with customer upcharges and extended lead-times for non-standard and premium finishes. The mail sorter shell has the interior and exterior which can be finished in anyone of our laminate finishes at no extra charge. Transparent plastic label holders with cardboard inserts provided for marking are offered as an option to identify each pocket opening.
Features & Specifications
- Unit dimensions: 31 1/2"H x 25 3/8"W x 12 1/4"D (letter size) or 16 1/4" (legal size)
- Wall hung Mail Master mail sorter shell and vertical dividers with exception of steel sorter back to support wall hanging are constructed out of 3/4" 45-50 lb. substrate (particle board) with thermally fused finish and matching complimentary 3/8" PVC on edges
- Mail sorter back is steel which provides a stable installation
- Wall hung mail sorter back is painted in the same finish as the shopper sorter shelf finish choice
- Sorter edge 3/8" PVC trim will be in the color referenced in color and trim matching chart located in supporting documents section above
- Mail Master mail sorter shelves have a 90 degree 1/2" lip label section with center cut out
- Legal and letter size sorter modules include one shelf (adjustable in 1" increments) for every three inches providing 2 1/2" clearance between shelves
- Custom or color matched interior or exterior mail sorter shell finishes (additional lead-time) are available for an additional cost
- Wall hung mail sorters include manufacturer supplied steel brackets which must be field installed at wall studs
- Interior mail sorter housing hardware which secures shelves in place referred to as uprights are painted black
- Legal or letter size office sorter cabinets have eighteen adjustable shelves with twenty pocket openings
- Depth can be ordered in letter size (12 1/4") or legal size (16 1/4") which allows a net opening for letter sort modules of 11 1/4"W x 11 1/4"D or legal sorters of 11 1/4"W x 15 1/4"
- Available with closed sorter back only
- Allow 3 to 4 weeks for lead-time (lead-times can vary during peak production times)
Mail Sorter Overall Depth
(STANDARD) 12 1/4" (Letter size) mail sorter depth stores materials that are 8 ½”W x 11” and typically is sufficient storage room for most client scenarios.
(+$40.00) 16 1/4 (Legal size) sorter depth is for buyers who require additional storage space for literature, documents, or other types of materials.
Finishes for Shelves
(STANDARD) Finishes for wall hung mail sorter shelves are grouped into three different classifications which are standard, non-standard, and premium colors. Standard painted finishes can be bought in anyone of eight colors. Please be advised that wall mounted mailroom sorters that the back of the organizer shell will be painted the same color as the buyer selected shelf finish choice. Standard finishes are the most affordable priced finish for mail sorter shelves and ship from the factory faster than non-standard or premium finishes.
(+$35.00) Non-standard finishes are available in nine color choices. Typically, non-standard finishes have an extra charge for the shopper and take an additional 1-2 weeks to ship from the factory.
(+$70.00) Premium finishes are offered at an extra cost and usually require an additional two weeks for delivery. The premium painted finishes offered for wall mounted mail organizers shelves are pure white, ivory, and soft white color.
Finishes for Mail Sorter Shell
(STANDARD) The interior and exterior of the Mail Master mail sorter shell (except for steel sorter back) is finished in a high quality laminate which provides durability and appearance benefits. Custom color matching is offered if asked for, however it often results in an additional charge and longer lead-time. Please take note that wall hung mail organizers have a steel shell back and are finished the same as the mail sorter’s shelves.
Label Holder Option
(+$20.00) Label holders allow the organization’s manager to identify each pocket opening. If this option is ordered you will be provided the amount of clear plastic label holders with double sided tape and cardboard inserts for a personalized marking of each pocket opening.