Components of Mail Master Mail Sorters
Whether you are purchasing 60 or 12 pocket mail master mail sorter the unit will have numerous key components or features. The first major component for tabletop mail sorters is the laminated particle board shell on all sides including the back. The wall hung mail sorter has the same laminated particle board shell except the back is steel to add strength when wall mounting. Another feature detail of mail master sorter is the edges of the shell are finished with a color matched PVC trim for appearance purposes. Standards or uprights are the internal hardware that the organizer’s shelves slide into. Standards which are painted black for mail sorters allow users to adjust the shelves to accommodate varying volumes of documents for pocket opening occupants. Finally, the mail master mail sorter features powder coat steel shelves which offer 5 lbs. of capacity per pocket.
Features & Specifications
- Wall hung mail center sorters are available with closed sorter back only
- Overall unit size: 19 1/2"H x 62 3/8"W x 12 1/4"D (letter size) or 16 1/4" (legal size)
- Letter or legal size sorter modules have twenty five adjustable shelves with thirty pocket openings
- Wall mounted office sorter shell and vertical dividers with exception of steel sorter back to support wall hanging are fabricated from 3/4" 45-50 lb. substrate (particle board) with thermally fused finish and factory matched 3/8" PVC on edges
- Document sorter back which is steel provides a stable installation and the organizer back is painted in the same finish as the buyer sorter shelf finish choice
- 3/8" PVC trim will be in the color referenced in color and trim matching chart which can be discovered in supporting documents section above
- Mail Master mail sorter shelves which are steel have a 90 degree 1/2" lip label area with center cut out
- Custom or color matched exterior or interior office sorter shell finishes (requires additional lead-time) are available for an upcharge
- Legal and letter size mail sorters include one shelf (adjustable in 1" increments) for every three inches providing 2 1/2" clearance between shelves
- Depth can be purchased in letter size (12 1/4") or legal size (16 1/4") which allows a net opening for letter sort modules of 11 1/4"W x 11 1/4"D or legal mail cubbies of 11 1/4"W x 15 1/4"
- Wall hung office sorters include manufacturer furnished steel brackets which must be field installed at wall studs
- Internal mail sorter housing hardware which keeps shelves in position often called standards are painted black
- Plan for 3 to 4 weeks for lead-time (lead-times can vary during peak production times)
Mail Sorter Overall Depth
(STANDARD) 12 1/4" (Letter size) sorter depth is the choice for documents that are 8 ½”W x 11” and is typically sufficient for most end user applications.
(+$65.00) 16 1/4 (Legal size) sorter depth is for buyers who need more space for documents, catalogs, forms, booklets, or other materials.
Finishes for Shelves
(STANDARD) Finishes for wall hung mail sorter shelves are categorized into one of three classifications which are standard, non-standard, and premium colors. Standard painted finishes can be purchased in your choice of eight unique color options. Please take note that for wall hung mailroom organizers the back of the sorter shell will be painted the same color as the shopper specified shelf finish selection. Standard finishes are the most affordable finish classification for mail sorter shelves and are shipped from the factory the quicker than non-standard or premium finishes.
(+$50.00) Non-standard finishes are available in nine color selections. Typically, non-standard finishes have an extra charge for the buyer and take an additional 1-2 weeks to ship from the factory.
(+$100.00) Premium finishes are offered at an upcharge and typically need an additional two week lead-time. The premium painted finishes available for wall mounted mail sorter shelves are ivory, pure white, and soft white color.
Finishes for Mail Sorter Shell
(STANDARD) The interior and exterior of the Mail Master wall hung mail sorter shell (except steel sorter back) is finished in a durable and eye-catching laminate. Custom color matching is available if asked for however it usually results in an increased cost and extended lead-time. Please note that wall hung mail organizers have a steel shell back and are finished the same as the mail sorter’s shelves.
Label Holder Option
(+$30.00) Label holders allow the department boss to identify each pocket opening. If this choice is ordered you will be furnished the applicable amount of clear plastic label holders with double sided tape and cardboard inserts for custom marking for each pocket opening.