Wall Mounted Mail Sorters Assist in Production
Every organization is looking to produce a good result which usually boils down to using your resources productively. The wall mounted mail sorter allows buyers use their wall space instead of their premium floor space and their employees can distribute documents while standing, thus maximizing their equipment use and resources. Surface mounted literature organizers offered by USA Building Supplies have adjustable shelves which provide operators to adapt on the fly if a pocket user’s volume increases dramatically. The mail sorter shell can be finished in a variety of laminate colors or can be color matched to the customer’s specifications for an additional cost. The same holds true for steel shelves which can be painted in a variety of colors or can be color matched too for an upcharge. Finally, don’t forget that the exposed edges will finished with 3/8” PVC trim.
Features & Specifications
- Wall hung mailroom sorters are offered with closed sorter back only
- Letter or legal size sorter modules have thirty adjustable shelves with thirty six pocket openings
- Overall mail sorter dimensions: 19 1/2"H x 74 3/4"W x 12 1/4"D (letter size) or 16 1/4" (legal size)
- Wall mounted mail sorter shell and vertical dividers with exception of steel sorter back to support wall hanging are manufactured from 3/4" 45-50 lb. substrate (particle board) with thermally fused finish and factory matched 3/8" PVC on edges
- Office sorter back which is steel provides a stable installation and the organizer back is painted in the same finish as the buyer sorter shelf finish selected choice
- 3/8" PVC trim will be in the color referenced in color and trim matching chart which can be discovered in supporting documents area above
- Mail sorter module shelves which are steel have a 90 degree 1/2" lip label area with center cut out for quick retrieval of documents
- Legal and letter mail sorters include one shelf (adjustable in 1" increments) for every three inches providing 2 1/2" clearance between shelves
- Depth can be purchased in letter size (12 1/4") or legal size (16 1/4") which allows a net opening for letter sorter modules of 11 1/4"W x 11 1/4"D or legal mail cubbies of 11 1/4"W x 15 1/4"
- Wall hung mailroom sorters include manufacturer provided steel brackets which must be field installed at wall studs
- Internal mail sorter housing hardware which keeps shelves in place typically called standards are painted black
- Custom or color matched exterior or interior mail sorter shell finishes (requires additional lead-time) are available for an extra charge
- Plan for 3 to 4 weeks for lead-time (lead-times can vary during maximum production times)
Mail Sorter Overall Depth
(STANDARD) 12 1/4" (Letter size) sorter depth is the choice for documents that are 8 ½”W x 11” and is typically sufficient for most end user applications.
(+$70.00) 16 1/4 (Legal size) sorter depth is for buyers who need more space for documents, catalogs, forms, literature or other materials.
Finishes for Shelves
(STANDARD) Finishes for wall hung mail sorter shelves are grouped into one of three categories which are standard, non-standard, and premium colors. Standard painted finishes can be purchased in anyone of eight unique color options. Please be advised that for wall hung mailroom cubbies the back of the sorter shell will be painted the same color as the buyer specified shelf finish selection. Standard finishes are the most affordable finish category for mail sorter shelves and are shipped from the factory the quicker than non-standard or premium finishes.
(+$55.00) Non-standard finishes are available in nine color different selections. Typically, non-standard finishes have an extra charge for the shopper and take an additional 1-2 weeks to ship from the factory.
(+$110.00) Premium finishes are offered at an upcharge and typically need an additional two week lead-time. The premium painted finishes available for wall hung mail sorter shelves are soft white, ivory, or pure white color.
Finishes for Mail Sorter Shell
(STANDARD) The Mail Master wall hung mail sorter shell (except steel sorter back) is finished in a durable laminate. Custom color matching is available if asked for however it usually has an increased cost and extended lead-time associated with the color match. Please note that wall hung mail cubbies have a steel shell back and are finished the same as the mail sorter’s shelves.
Label Holder Option
(+$36.00) Label holders allow the department leader to identify each pocket opening. If this choice is specified you will be provided the applicable amount of clear plastic label holders with double sided tape and cardboard inserts for custom marking for each pocket opening.