Mail Master Mail Sorters are a Popular Choice
The mail master mail sorter offered by USA Building Supplies is a common choice amongst literature organizer shoppers. The Mail Master document sorter is available in a wide spectrum of laminate finishes for the organizer’s shell and paint finishes for the unit’s steel shelves. All of the laminate colors are offered at the same price to the shopper whereas the painted finishes are categorized into standard, non-standard, and premium finish classifications. The painted finishes for the shopper can result in upcharges for non-standard and premium finishes. Another unique feature of these mail sorters is that they are wall hung with factory provided brackets. Few literature organizers in the marketplace are available with this type of mounting style. Mail sorters ship assembled except for the shelves which will need to be installed after delivery.
Features & Specifications
- Legal or letter size wall mounted mail sorters have twenty seven adjustable shelves with thirty pocket openings
- Mail sorter size: 31 1/2"H x 37 3/4"W x 12 1/4"D (letter size) or 16 1/4" (legal size)
- Surface mount mail sorter shell and vertical dividers with exception of steel sorter back to support wall hanging is built out of 3/4" 45-50 lb. substrate (particle board) with thermally fused finish and matching complimentary 3/8" PVC on edges
- Mail sorter shelves have a 90 degree 1/2" lip label section with center cut out
- Legal and letter size sorter modules incorporate one shelf (adjustable in 1" increments) for every three inches providing 2 1/2" clearance between shelves
- Mail sorter back is steel which provides a steady installation
- Wall hung mail furniture sorter back is painted in the same finish as the buyer shelf finish choice
- Sorter edge 3/8" PVC trim will be in the color referenced in color and trim matching chart located in supporting documents section above
- Wall hung mail sorters include manufacturer supplied steel brackets which must be field mounted at wall studs
- Internal mail organizer housing hardware which holds shelves in position referred to as uprights are painted black
- Custom or color matched interior or exterior mail sorter shell finishes (additional lead-time required) are available for an extra cost
- Depth can be ordered in letter size (12 1/4") or legal size (16 1/4") which allows a net opening for letter sort modules of 11 1/4"W x 11 1/4"D or legal sorters of 11 1/4"W x 15 1/4"
- Wall hung mail sorters are offered with closed sorter back only
- Allow 3 to 4 weeks for lead-time (lead-times can vary during peak production times)
Mail Sorter Overall Depth
(STANDARD) 12 1/4" (Letter size) mail sorter depth stores documents that are 8 ½”W x 11” and typically is ample storage for most client situations
(+$60.00) 16 1/4 (Legal size) sorter depth is for customers who want additional storage space for literature, forms, documents, or other types of materials.
Finishes for Shelves
(STANDARD) Finishes for wall hung mail sorter shelves are bracketed into three different collections which are standard, non-standard, and premium colors. Standard painted finishes can be procured in your choice of eight color selections. Please be advised that wall hung mail center sorters that the back of the organizer shell will be painted the same color as the buyer chosen shelf finish choice. Standard finishes are the most economically priced finish for mail sorter shelves and ship from the factory faster than non-standard or premium finishes.
(+$45.00) Non-standard finishes are offered in nine color choices. Typically, non-standard finishes have an upcharge for the shopper and take an additional 1-2 weeks to ship from the factory.
(+$90.00) Premium finishes are available at an extra cost and often require an additional two weeks for production. The premium painted finishes offered for wall mounted mail sorter shelves are pure white, ivory, and soft white color.
Finishes for Mail Sorter Shell
(STANDARD) The entire Mail Master mail sorter shell (except for steel sorter back) is finished in a durable laminate which also has appearance benefits. Custom color matching is available if inquired about, however it often results in an additional charge and longer lead-time. Please take note that wall hung mailroom organizers have a steel shell back and are finished the same as the mail sorter’s shelves.
Label Holder Option
(+$30.00) Label holders allow the organization’s manager to identify each pocket opening. If this option is ordered you will be provided the amount of clear plastic label holders with double sided tape and cardboard inserts for a personalized marking of each pocket opening.