Wall Mounted Mail Sorters Provide a Strong Storage Solution
Whether floor space is at a premium at your facility or you just prefer to have your document sorting station mounted at suitable organizing height USA Building Supplies’ wall mounted mail sorters provide a dependable solution. The wall hung office sorters have a steel back to facilitate a stable installation. The factory provides steel brackets to further assist in a successful installation that can more than handle the factory recommended weight capacity of five pounds per pocket. The interior and exterior of the mail sorter shell can be finished in anyone of an assortment of laminate finishes. Custom color laminate color matches are available upon request for an upcharge. The exposed edges of the document sorter are finished with factory color matched PVC edging to give the organizer an eye-catching appearance. The sorter shelves are offered in variety of finishes too.
Features & Specifications
- Legal or letter size wall mounted mail sorters have forty five adjustable shelves with fifty pocket openings
- Mail sorter dimensions: 31 1/2"H x 62 3/8"W x 12 1/4"D (letter size) or 16 1/4" (legal size)
- Wall hung mail sorter shell and vertical dividers with exception of steel sorter back to support wall hanging is built out of 3/4" 45-50 lb. substrate (particle board) with thermally fused finish and factory matching 3/8" PVC on edges
- Mail sorter shelves have a 90 degree 1/2" lip label section with center cut out for retrieving documents and literature from pocket openings
- Legal and letter mail sorter modules have one shelf (adjustable in 1" increments) for every three inches providing 2 1/2" clearance between shelves
- Mail sorter back is steel which provides a firm installation
- Wall hung mail furniture sorter back is painted in the identical finish as the shopper shelf finish selection
- Mail sorter edge 3/8" PVC trim will be in the color referenced in color and trim matching chart located in supporting documents section above
- Wall hung mail sorters include steel brackets which must be field mounted at wall studs
- Internal mail organizer housing hardware which secures shelves in place referred to as uprights are painted black
- Depth can be ordered in letter size (12 1/4") or legal size (16 1/4") which allows a net opening for letter mail sorters of 11 1/4"W x 11 1/4"D or legal sorters of 11 1/4"W x 15 1/4"
- Wall hung mail sorters are available with closed sorter back only
- Custom or color matched interior or exterior mail sorter shell finishes (typically an additional lead-time) are offered for an upcharge
- Allow 3 to 4 weeks for lead-time (shipment times can vary during peak production times)
Mail Sorter Overall Depth
(STANDARD) 12 1/4" (Letter size) mail sorter depth stores documents that are 8 ½”W x 11” and is usually sufficient storage for most customer applications.
(+$90.00) 16 1/4 (Legal size) sorter depth is for buyers who require increased storage space for forms, documents, or other types of documents.
Finishes for Shelves
(STANDARD) Finishes for wall hung mail sorter shelves are divided up into three different classifications which are standard, non-standard, and premium colors. Standard painted finishes can be purchased in your choice of eight different finish colors. Please be advised that wall hung literature organizers that the back of the organizer shell will be painted the same color as the shopper chosen shelf finish. Standard finishes are the most affordable priced finish for mail sorter shelves and ship from the factory in a shorter time frame than non-standard or premium finishes.
(+$60.00) Non-standard finishes are offered in nine color options. Usually, non-standard finishes have an extra charge for the buyer and take an additional 1-2 weeks to ship from the factory.
(+$120.00) Premium finishes are available at an extra cost and often require an additional two weeks for production. The premium painted finishes offered for wall hung mailroom sorter shelves are pure white, ivory, and soft white color.
Finishes for Mail Sorter Shell
(STANDARD) The wall hung mail sorter shell (except for steel sorter back) is finished in a long-lasting laminate which has appearance benefits too. Custom color matching is available if asked about, however it an additional charge will apply and an extended lead-time. Please take note that wall hung mail sorters have a steel shell back and are finished the same as the mail sorter’s shelves.
Label Holder Option
(+$50.00) Label holders allow a manager to mark each pocket opening. If this option is ordered you will be provided the amount of transparent plastic label holders with double sided tape and cardboard inserts for a custom identification of each pocket opening.