Optimize Your Mail Sorter Efficiency with the Right Options
Every company or organization is little different which why USA Building Supplies provides you with numerous options for their mail sorters. Mailmaster mail sorters can be tabletop or wall hung which allows you to effectively manage your space available. Closed and open back mail sorters provide a customer a choice of one or two side distribution and retrieval of the pocket contents. Mail sorter depth is available in letter or legal depth to provide additional customization for the potential clients. A wide range of mail sorter shell and shelf finishes are offered to give endless color combination alternatives. Finally, although a mail sorter option the USA Building Supplies mail sorter specialists do recommend getting, you have a choice whether to include label holders with your purchase to simplify your pocket identification.
Features & Specifications
- Mail sorter size: 31 1/2"H x 74 3/4"W x 12 1/4"D (letter size) or 16 1/4" (legal size)
- Mail master mail sorter steel shelves have a 90 degree 1/2" lip label area with center cut out
- Legal and letter size units include one shelf (easily adjust in 1" increments) for every three inches providing 2 1/2" clearance between shelves
- Exterior shell and vertical dividers are constructed of 3/4" 45-50 lb. substrate (particle board) for tabletop mail sorters with thermally fused finish and matching or complimentary 3/8" PVC on front edges
- Shell back for wall hung mail organizers will be steel and painted in the same finish as the color chosen for the shelves
- Front edge 3/8" PVC trim will be in the color referenced in color and trim matching chart located in supporting documents area above
- Open back mail sorters have a 1/2" label area on the front and back of each shelf
- Mail sorters can be stacked with a unit of equal depth and width (indicate which units will be stacked at time of order and factory will pre-drill and provide screws to help ensure secure stacking)
- Internal mail sorter housing hardware to hold shelves in place generally referred to as standards are painted black
- Tabletop (flat surface) mounted or wall hung utilizing manufacturer furnished steel brackets which must be field mounted at wall studs
- Mail sorter depth can be purchased in letter size (12 1/4") or legal size (16 1/4") which allows a net opening for letter sorters of 11 1/4"W x 11 1/4"D or legal sorters of 11 1/4"W x 15 1/4"
- Letter or legal size mail sorters have 54 shelves with 60 openings and weighs 280 lbs.
- Custom interior or exterior mail sorter finishes (extended lead-time) are available for an up charge
- Mail sorter label holders are offered as an option and if needed will be provided in a quantity equal to the number of openings the mail sorter has
- Allow for 3 to 4 weeks for production
Mail Sorter Overall Depth
- (STANDARD) 12 1/4" (Letter size) depth is suitable for most customer applications
- (+$125.00) 16 1/4 (Legal size) depth is for clients who desire additional storage space
Mounting Style Option
- (STANDARD) Tabletop (Flat top) is the most common mounting style chosen by USA Building Supplies' clients. When this style of mail sorter is chosen the interior and exterior of all four sides of the shell will be laminated particle board.
- (+$280.00) Wall hung mounting style allows the end user to surface mount the mail sorter to a wall. Steel brackets are provided and shipped with your mail sorter when this option is selected. It is also important to note that the sorter back shell is steel to make mounting more stable and is painted in the same color as the color you choose for your shelves.
Mail Sorter Type
- (STANDARD) Closed back mail sorters are open on one side of the unit for document distribution and closed on the other side. This is the most common type of mail organizer in the marketplace.
- (NO EXTRA COST) Open back mail sorters are open on both sides for document distribution. Pocket opening identification can be done on either or both sides of the organizer. Often, open back mail sorters are recessed into a wall by end users.
Finishes for Shelves
(STANDARD) Finishes for mail sorter shelves are categorized into three different classifications which are standard, non-standard, and premium colors. Standard painted finishes can be purchased in your choice of eight color choices. Standard finishes are the most economically priced finish for mail sorter shelves and ship from the factory the quickest.
(+$165.00) Non-standard finish colors are offered in nine color alternatives. Usually, non-standard finishes are an additional cost for the buyer and take an additional 1-2 weeks to ship from the factory.
(+$330.00) Premium finishes are offered at an additional upcharge and an additional two week lead-time. The premium painted colors available for mail sorter shelves are ivory, pure white, and soft white color.
Finishes for Mail Sorter Shell
- (STANDARD) The interior and exterior of the mail sorter shell is finished in a high quality decorative laminate which provides durability and appearance benefits. Custom color matching is available upon request however it typically results in an additional cost and extended lead-time. Please note that the back of the shell for wall hung mail sorters will be steel and painted in the same finish you choose for the sorter shelves.
Label Holder Option
- (+$60.00) Label holders allow the end user to identify each pocket opening. If this option is selected the factory will provide the appropriate amount of a clear plastic holders with double sided tape and a cardboard inserts to be used for marking to identify each opening.
Shop our entire selection of mail sorters online now for high-quality and efficient office solutions.