Wall Hung Mail Sorters Look and Perform Well
Performance and fitting in the office or building surroundings is often the reason sighted for purchasing one of USA Building Supplies’ wall mounted mail organizers. The wall hung sorters feature a laminated interior and exterior shell which can be purchased in a variety different finishes or be color matched if the buyer so desires for an additional charge. The exposed edges of the wall hung office sorter will be finished with an adhesive color matched PVC material to enhance the look of the mail organizer. The wall hung document sorter shelves which are adjustable are available in a wide spectrum of painted finish choices. Laminate, paint, and PVC chip samples can be requested free of charge. In addition, the wall hung mail sorter feature a steel back with factory provided heavy duty steel brackets which promotes a stable installation of the organizer.
Features & Specifications
- Mail sorter module overall dimensions: 31 1/2"H x 50 1/8"W x 12 1/4"D (letter size) or 16 1/4" (legal size)
- Legal or letter size wall hung mail sorters have thirty six adjustable shelves with forty pocket openings
- Wall mounted mail sorter shell and vertical dividers with exception of steel sorter back to support wall hanging is constructed out of 3/4" 45-50 lb. substrate (particle board) with thermally fused finish and matching complimentary 3/8" PVC on edges
- Mailroom sorter shelves have a 90 degree 1/2" lip label section with center cut out for retrieving documents from pocket openings
- Legal and letter mail sorter modules have one shelf (adjustable in 1" increments) for every three inches providing 2 1/2" clearance between shelves
- Mail sorter back is steel which provides a sturdy installation
- Wall hung mail furniture sorter back is painted in the same finish as the buyer shelf finish selection
- Mail sorter edge 3/8" PVC trim will be in the color referenced in color and trim matching chart located in supporting documents area above
- Wall hung mail sorters include manufacturer provided steel brackets which must be field mounted at wall studs
- Internal mail organizer housing hardware which holds shelves in place referred to as uprights are painted black
- Depth can be ordered in letter size (12 1/4") or legal size (16 1/4") which allows a net opening for letter sort modules of 11 1/4"W x 11 1/4"D or legal sorters of 11 1/4"W x 15 1/4"
- Wall hung mail sorters are offered with closed sorter back only
- Custom or color matched interior or exterior mail sorter shell finishes (often an additional lead-time) are offered for an extra charge
- Allow 3 to 4 weeks for lead-time (lead-times can vary during peak production times)
Mail Sorter Overall Depth
(STANDARD) 12 1/4" (Letter size) mail sorter depth stores documents that are 8 ½”W x 11” and typically is sufficient storage for most client applications.
(+$80.00) 16 1/4 (Legal size) sorter depth is for customers who want additional storage space for forms, documents, or other types of documents.
Finishes for Shelves
(STANDARD) Finishes for wall hung mail sorter shelves are broken up into three different categories which are standard, non-standard, and premium colors. Standard painted finishes can be ordered in your choice of eight color alternatives. Please be advised that wall hung mail sorters that the back of the organizer shell will be painted the same color as the buyer chosen shelf finish choice. Standard finishes are the most competitively priced finish for mail sorter shelves and ship from the factory quicker than non-standard or premium finishes.
(+$55.00) Non-standard finishes are offered in nine color options. Often, non-standard finishes have an upcharge for the buyer and take an additional 1-2 weeks to ship from the factory.
(+$110.00) Premium finishes are available at an extra cost and often require an additional two weeks for production. The premium painted finishes offered for wall hung mail sorter shelves are pure white, ivory, and soft white color.
Finishes for Mail Sorter Shell
(STANDARD) The entire wall hung mail sorter shell (except for steel sorter back) is finished in a durable laminate which has appearance benefits. Custom color matching is available if asked about, however it often results in an additional charge and longer lead-time. Please take note that wall hung mail organizers have a steel shell back and are finished the same as the mail sorter’s shelves.
Label Holder Option
(+$40.00) Label holders allow the department manager to mark each pocket opening. If this option is ordered you will be provided the amount of clear plastic label holders with double sided tape and cardboard inserts for a custom identification of each pocket opening.