Attractive Mail Sorter is Highly Functional Too
The Mailmaster mail sorter from USA Building Supplies provides consumers the best of both worlds in a striking appearance, and as a productive organizer for their operation. This mail sorter because of its good looks can be used in reception areas, office settings, or other spaces where organizations are trying to project an image. Potential clients have a variety of laminate finishes to choose from for the mailroom sorter's shell and an array of paint finish choices for the unit’s shelves. In addition, the Mailmaster mail sorter is used often in mail and shipping departments to ensure that documents are in their proper place. The mail sorter shelves can be adjusted to accommodate high volume document needs either temporarily or permanently. Many of USA Building Supplies' clients choose to add label holders to identify the pocket’s user or other miscellaneous use.
Features & Specifications
- Open back mail sorters have a 1/2" label area on the front and back of each shelf
- Sorter dimensions: 31 1/2"H x 62 3/8"W x 12 1/4"D (letter size) or 16 1/4" (legal size)
- Exterior shell and vertical dividers are manufactured from 3/4" 45-50 lb. substrate (particle board) with thermally fused finish and matching or complimentary 3/8" PVC on front edges
- Front edge 3/8" PVC trim will be in the color referenced in color and trim matching chart located in supporting documents area above
- Mail sorter steel shelves have a 90 degree 1/2" lip label area with center cut out
- Internal mail sorter housing hardware to hold shelves in place generally referred to as standards are painted black
- Legal and letter size mail sort modules include one shelf (adjusts in 1" increments) for every three inches allowing 2 1/2" clearance from shelf to shelf
- Mail cubby can be stacked with a sorter of equal width and depth (indicate which sorters will be stacked at time of purchase and factory will pre-drill and furnish screws to help ensure secure stacking)
- Tabletop (flat surface) mounted or wall hung utilizing factory provided steel brackets which must be field mounted at wall studs
- Depth can be ordered in letter size (12 1/4") or legal size (16 1/4") which allows a net opening for letter sorter of 11 1/4"W x 11 1/4"D or legal sorters of 11 1/4"W x 15 1/4"
- Letter or legal size sorters have 45 shelves with 50 pocket openings and weighs 235 lbs.
- Custom interior or exterior mail sorter finishes (extended lead-time) are available for an up charge
- Mail sorters take 3 to 4 weeks for production
Mail Sorter Overall Depth
- (STANDARD) 12 1/4" (Letter size) depth is suitable for most customer applications
- (+$65.00) 16 1/4 (Legal size) depth is for clients who desire additional storage space
Mounting Style Option
- (STANDARD) Tabletop (Flat top) is the most common mounting style chosen by USA Building Supplies' clients
- (+$230.00) Wall hung mounting style allows the end user to surface mount the mail sorter to a wall. Steel brackets are provided and shipped with your mail sorter when this option is selected.
Mail Sorter Type
- (STANDARD) Closed back mail sorters are open on one side of the unit for document distribution and closed on the other side. This is the most common type of mail organizer in the marketplace.
- (NO EXTRA COST) Open back mail sorters are open on both sides for document distribution. Pocket opening identification can be done on either or both sides of the organizer. Often, open back mail sorters are recessed into a wall by end users.
- (STANDARD) Finishes provide durability for your mail sorter and also enhance the appearance. The exterior and interior of the shell is finished in the finish (laminate/melamine) you specify (except wall hung units which have steel back without laminate finish). Twenty different paint finish choices are offered for clients to choose from for mail sorter shelves at no additional cost.
Label Holder Option
- (+$50.00) Label holders allow the end user to identify each pocket opening
Shop our entire line of mail sorters online now or other commercial building products including apartment mailboxes and more for high-quality products at the best value.