Wall Mount Mail Sorters Free Up Floor Space
Most growing businesses are challenged to stay organized while keeping their floor space from becoming overcrowded. Wall mounted mail sorters have proved to be the right answer for many organizations need to stay organized while keeping their floor space from being cluttered. Wall hung mail organizers mount to an existing a wall with factory provided wall brackets which support the overall weight capacity of the unit which is five pounds per pocket opening. In addition, the mail sorter has a steel back to provide a stable installation to the wall. Wall hung mail sorters feature adjustable shelves in one inch increments, multiple laminate finishes for the sorter’s shell, and numerous painted finishes for the organizer’s shelves. Exposed edges on the mail sorter are finished with a color matched PVC trim. Samples for the laminates, paint finishes, and the PVC edging trim are available.
Features & Specifications
- Overall dimensions: 26 1/2"H x 62 3/8"W x 12 1/4"D (letter size) or 16 1/4" (legal size)
- Wall hung mail sorters are available with closed sorter back only
- Wall hung mail organizers include factory furnished steel brackets which must be field installed at wall studs
- Interior mail sorter housing hardware which holds shelves in position and also called standards are painted black
- Letter or legal mail sorter modules have thirty five adjustable shelves with forty pocket openings
- Wall hung mail sorter steel back facilitates a stable installation and the sorter back is painted in the same finish as the buyer sorter shelf finish selection
- Wall mounted mail sorter shell and vertical dividers with the exception of steel sorter back to support wall hanging are constructed out of 3/4" 45-50 lb. substrate (particle board) with thermally fused finish and included factory matched 3/8" PVC on edges
- 3/8" PVC trim will be in the color referenced in color and trim matching chart which can be found in supporting documents section above
- Legal and letter size sorter modules include one shelf (adjustable in 1" increments) for every three inches providing 2 1/2" clearance between shelves
- Steel mail sorter shelves have a 90 degree 1/2" lip label area with center cut out for easy retrieval of sorter’s pocket contents
- Custom or color matched exterior or interior mail center sorter shell finishes (requires additional lead-time) are available for an additional cost
- Depth can be ordered in letter size (12 1/4") or legal size (16 1/4") which allows a net opening for letter sort modules of 11 1/4"W x 11 1/4"D or legal office sorters of 11 1/4"W x 15 1/4"
- Allow for 3 to 4 weeks for lead-time (lead-times can vary during peak production times)
Mail Sorter Overall Depth
(STANDARD) 12 1/4" (Letter size) sorter depth is the choice for storing documents that are 8 ½”W x 11” and is usually adequate for most customer applications.
(+$85.00) 16 1/4 (Legal size) mail sorter depth is for buyers who want more storage space for their documents.
Finishes for Shelves
(STANDARD) Finishes for surface mounted mailroom sorter shelves are categorized into three collections which are standard, non-standard, and premium colors. Standard painted finishes can be ordered in your pick from eight color selections. Please take note that for wall hung mail sorters the back of the sorter shell will be painted the same color as the buyer chosen shelf finish selection. Standard finishes are the lowest cost finish category for mail sorter shelves and are produced by the factory quicker than non-standard or premium finishes.
(+$60.00) Non-standard finishes are available in nine color selections. Typically, non-standard finishes are an extra cost for the buyer and take an additional 1-2 weeks for production by the factory.
(+$120.00) Premium finishes are available at an extra charge and often require an additional two weeks for delivery. The premium painted finishes available for surface mounted mail sorter shelves are ivory, pure white, and soft white color.
Finishes for Mail Sorter Shell
(STANDARD) The wall mounted mail sorter shell (except steel sorter back) is finished in a high quality laminate. The laminate finish provides durability and looks good too. Custom color matching is available if inquired about however it often results in an upcharge and extended lead-time. Please note that wall hung mail center sorters have a steel shell back and are finished the same as the mailroom sorter’s shelves.
Label Holder Option
(+$40.00) Label holders allow the buyer to identify each pocket opening. If this option is ordered you will be provided with the applicable amount of clear plastic label holders with double sided tape and cardboard inserts for a personalized marking for each pocket opening.