Non-Charging Laptop Locker - 10 CompartmentsSKU: DS100TKNC
Features & Specifications
- Laptop lockers are perfect for storing small items including laptops, cell phones, tablets, cameras, wallets, and more
- Overall dimensions of laptop cabinet: 20"W x 52 1/8"H x 22"D
- Main image displays multiple ten compartment laptop lockers side by side
- Laptop locker weighs 105 lbs. and when package for shipping weighs 125 lbs.
- Laptop locker is constructed of 20 gauge steel
- Tek Stak laptop locker has front fold down doors that allow for efficient access to compartments
- Unit is elevated 4" off the floor with its standard base
- Bay inside dimensions: 19 3/4"W x 4"H x 20 7/8"D
- Electronic devices are kept cool due to our vented sides which facilitates air flow
- Laptop lockers compartment doors can be furnished with keyed locks, hasps (for customer supplied locks), or 4 digit electronic locks
- Laptop lockers are available in a wide selection of powder coated finishes
- Ships assembled on a skid
- Allow for 3 weeks lead-time for standard units and 4 weeks for added option laptop lockers (laminated top and/or drawer base)
- (STANDARD) Finish option provides product with longer product life and can be purchased in anyone of nineteen different colors virtually assuring a laptop locker cabinet which will blend into almost any environment
- (STANDARD) Keyed locks provide the end user quick and easy access to their electronic devices. Keyed locks are a single point lock.
- (NO EXTRA CHARGE) Hasps are for clients who desire to provide their own padlocks or have end users provide the padlocks
- (+$1000.00) Electronic locks provide keyless entry into compartments and the ability to reset access codes. Master code is provided for entry into any of the locker doors free of charge.
Drawer Base Option
- (+$135.00) Drawer base which measures 20"W x 7 3/4"H x 22"D allows for storage of incidental items
Laminate Top Option
- (+$80.00) Laminate Top with dimensions of 21 5/8"W x 1 1/8"H x 22"D and is available in various finishes, provides the end user a solid work surface on top of each laptop locker bank
Master Key Option for Keyed Locks
- (+$20.00) Master key for keyed locks provide entry into any of the locker door compartments. One master key will suffice if customer desires for multiple locker module purchases. Master key can be duplicated in the field. Master key is not necessary for electronic lock laptop lockers.
Contact the building supply specialists at USA Building Supplies for information on our full line of Laptop locker storage units or CALL 1.855-373-5381.