Non-Charging Laptop Locker - 12 CompartmentsSKU: DS120TKNS
12 Compartment Laptop Locker
Features & Specifications
- Laptop locker size: 20"W x 22"D x 62 1/2"H
- Main image shows laptop cabinet with laminate top option
- Front fold down doors allow for easy access to compartments
- Laptop locker base raises unit 4" off the floor
- Twelve bays with inside dimensions of 19 3/4"W x 4"H x 20 7/8"D
- Ventilated sides on laptop locker allows for air flow to keep electronic devices cool
- Laptop locker door locking devices are offered in keyed locks, hasps (for customer supplied locks), or 4 digit electronic locks
- Laptop lockers are utilized for storing an array of small items including laptops, tablets, cell phones, kindles, and more
- Unit is fabricated from 20 gauge steel
- Laptop locker is 120 lbs and when packaged 140 lbs.
- Numerous powder coated finish selections
- Allow for 3 weeks lead-time for standard laptop lockers and 4 weeks for laptop lockers with a laminate top and/or a drawer base
- Ships assembled on a skid via motor freight
(STANDARD) Finishes for laptop locker banks that fall under the category of standard painted finishes are sand, black, light gray, bone white, gray mist, medium gray metallic, tan metallic, and warm brown. These finishes add to the durability and appearance of the unit. Standard finishes provide buyers the quickest lead-time and most affordable price.
(+$315.00) Finishes that fall under the classification of non-standard finishes for laptop lockers include safety yellow, dark gray metallic, light gray metallic, industrial red, sage, slate blue, tech blue, blue, and burgundy. Non-standard finishes are more expensive than standard finishes and take 1-2 weeks more time for the factory to produce.
(+S625.00) Finishes that are considered by the manufacturer as a premium selection are pure white, ivory, or soft white. These finish choices are the most expensive finish choice and require an extended lead-time that is typically about two weeks.
- (STANDARD) Keyed locks provide the end user quick and easy access to their electronic devices. Keyed locks are a single point lock.
- (NO EXTRA CHARGE) Hasps are for clients who desire to provide their own padlocks or have end users provide the padlocks
- (+$1400.00) Electronic locks provide keyless entry into compartments and the ability to reset access codes. Master code is provided for entry into any of the locker doors free of charge.
Drawer Base Option
- (+$135.00) Drawer base which measures 20"W x 7 3/4"H x 22"D allows for storage of incidental items
Laminate Top Option
- (+$80.00) Laminate Top with dimensions of 21 5/8"W x 1 1/8"H x 22"D and is available in various finishes, provides the end user a solid work surface on top of each laptop locker bank
Master Key Option for Keyed Locks
- (+$20.00) Master key for keyed locks provide entry into any of the locker door compartments. One master key will suffice if customer desires for multiple locker module purchases. Master key can be duplicated in the field. Master key is not necessary for electronic lock laptop lockers.
Contact the building supply specialists at USA Building Supplies for information on our full line of laptop lockers or CALL 1.855-373-5381.